We tend to think of faith as a commodity you either have or you don’t. But in many of the world’s wisdom traditions, faith isn’t something you possess; it’s something you do. “Faith is a willingness to take the next step, to see the unknown as an adventure, to launch a journey,” teaches Sharon Salzberg.
On this four-hour program Salzberg invites you to explore:
• the crucial first step in the faith journey: embracing impermanence – the ever-changing nature of the world
• the surprising relationship between doubt and faith
• how to move forward when you feel lost in the mire of resignation and despair
• Faith as a refuge for even our hardest times
• the ingredients of true faith: love and respect for ourselves and others