- How can I access the daily meditations? Once you sign up for the challenge, you will receive a daily email each day in February with a link to your daily meditation. Please note that the guided meditations are available for streaming, but not to download.
- I signed up for the Challenge, but have not received any confirmation or the meditations. Registrants should receive a confirmation within a few hours of signing up. If you have not yet received any emails from us, start by checking your spam/junk folder or your “promotions” folder in Gmail. If you still cannot locate any emails from us, please contact us here.
- Do I have to buy the book in order to participate? We recommend you purchase your own copy of the book to follow along and deepen your experience throughout the month, but it is not required.
- Does it matter if I buy the physical book or the e-book? All forms of the book are the same. Choose whatever format you prefer for yourself.
- I purchased the eBook version of the book and cannot access the audio meditations. You can access the audio meditations for Real Happiness here. Please note that the meditations that come for free with the ebook are not the same meditations you will receive from participating in the Challenge.
- Is the Meditation Challenge free? The Challenge is offered on a donation basis with a $10 suggested donation, however a donation is not required to participate. If you are inspired to make donation to support the challenge, you can do so here via paypal. Thank you!
- I already signed up for the challenge and now am inspired to blog! Can I become a blogger? Send us an email right here and we can set you up to blog.
- I signed up to blog. How do I start? If you signed up to blog you will receive a detailed email with instructions.
- The challenge already started, can I still join? Registration for the 2020 challenge ends on 11:59pm EST on February 1st. Unfortunately we cannot take late registrants beyond that date.
- Where do I go to write a blog post? Login here.
- Are there guidelines for blog posts? We kindly ask that you limit your sharing to the scope of this Challenge and how it affects your life. Our intention is foster a community of encouragement and support for this practice. We ask that all bloggers adhere to the principles of right speech and refrain from harmful speech. Any posts containing advertisements or inappropriate content will not be published. If you have any questions/concerns about these guidelines, contact us here.
- When are my posts published? All blog posts are read by our team before they are approved for publication within 24 hours.
- Why wasn’t my post published? If your post doesn’t meet the guidelines, it will not be published. You will be notified by email if your post was not approved.
- Who can see my blog posts? The entire world! Once your blog post is approved and published, it will live on Sharon’s website for all eternity. These posts often have high visibility on google searches as well.
- How do I find my post once it’s been published? The easiest way to find your posts is to login to your blogging account and click on “posts”. From there you can click on “mine” and see the list of your entries and their status.
- How do I upload a photo/video to my blog post? Unfortunately, due to the volume of bloggers, it is not possible to include photos or videos in blog posts this year.
Technical Blogging Questions
- Where do I go to write a blog post? Login here.
- I lost my password! You will need the user name or email address associated with your account. Simply go here and reset your password
- I forgot my username! You will need the email address associated with your account. Simply go here and reset your password using your email and you will be provided with your username by email.
- How do I upload a photo to my blogging profile? Photos can be uploaded through Gravatar. You can sign up for an account here.
- How do I update my bio? When you login to the site you will be taken to your profile page where you can update your bio, name, nickname, website, social media links, email address, photo, and password. Please note: you cannot change your username once it has been created (nor can any of us on the support team). Please be aware that the information you include here is public on Sharon’s website (excluding your password).
- How do I comment on blog posts? All comments on the site are handled through Disqus. To comment on a post on you will required to create a profile with Disqus. You can sign up for Disqus here.
- My comment isn’t showing up! All comments are read by our team before they are approved for publication within 24 hours. We ask that all comments adhere to the principles of right speech and refrain from harmful speech. Any comments containing advertisements or inappropriate content will not be published.
Still have a question? Contact our challenge support team directly here.